Thursday, November 8, 2012

Tiny Dancer


Here is a sneak peek at Miss Ruby Fawn Shaffer-- Nov. 8, 2012


She is already stretching and preparing to become a dancer like her mama! That's her foot up above her head and against her forehead. She is still in the Frank Breech position.


Okay, do you see those lips? Wowza!

Quick recap on the appointment: My cervix is still soft and thin (but has not thinned more since Monday and not dilated-- all good news!), I received the second of three steroid shots to jump start Ruby's lung development, my amniotic fluid all looked great, Ruby is healthy, and I have these photos of her sweet face (and feet!) She is still in a Frank Breech position, but she still has time to turn. (Although, at this point, having a C-Section is the least of my worries, as I am more concerned with her health and her lungs.) So all is good. Still taking meds and being on bed rest, still need to go in twice a week. I'm at 33 weeks today so 2 more until the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment